Sunday 5 January 2014

I Have Been Invited To Read My Poems At 'Monster Rally'

I have just received a phone call inviting me to read two of my poems at the Monster Rally that is being organised by Lucinda Creighton at a very large venue, to be announced, later this month.

The two poems I will be reading on the day include one that has been personally requested by Lucinda Creighton herself, which you can read here, and another that has been requested by Shenator Fidelma Healy Eames, which you can read here.

This is a great honour, obviously. Also taking part will be David McWilliams who will be there to appeal to middle aged women of no particular opinions. And - a little something for you rugby types out there - according to today's Sunday Independent Tom McGurk's roasting testicular sac will be driven into the stadium in a Popemobile

 
Ice will be provided free of charge to all menopausal men in attendance.